The long-range LiDAR solution for UAV
Operative and reliable turn-key LiDAR system
for long-range and advanced precision survey needs
YellowScan’s Vx dimensions
makes it ideal for all kind of UAVs.
Having a longer range and more accurate system were the prerequisites to the Vx.
Following YellowScan philosophy « Just press the Yellow Button », YellowScan designed an all-integrated, easy-to-use LiDAR system that includes the renowned Riegl scanner and Applanix’s best UAV IMU. YellowScan’s Vx is an excellent solution for your high flight UAV projects with short-time data processing needs.
- Civil engineering
- General topography
- Corridor mapping
- Precision : 1 cm
- Accuracy : 2.5 – 5 cm depending on IMU
- Laser scanner frequency : 100 kHz
- Weight : 2.5 – 3 kg battery included (5.5 – 6.6 lbs) depending on IMU
- Power Consumption : 25W
- Autonomy : 1.5 hours typ.
- Size (mm) : L330 x W120 x H150
- High range for higher security on uneven landscapes and vegetation
- Survey grade precision and accuracy
- Robust and reliable
- Turn-key and simple to operate
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone
YellowScan Vx includes:
- Multi-echo laser scanner (up to 5 echoes)
- Single board GNSS-Inertial solution Applanix APX15
- On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
- Battery (up to 1.5 hours of autonomy)