Lightweight turn-key LiDAR system
for long-range and high density survey needs
Thanks to its high-density specs, Surveyor Ultra is ideally suited for high speed UAVs & long-range needs.
Its light weight makes it also easy to mount on any drone, including VTOLs. As all YellowScan Lidar Systems, the Surveyor Ultra is fitted for under vegetation 3D modeling, and fast data processing.
- Civil engineering
- Corridor mapping
- Precision : 5 cm
- Accuracy : 10 cm
- Weight: 1.7 kg battery included
- Power Consumption : 19 W
- Autonomy : 1.2 hours typ.
- Size (cm) : L 11.6 x W 15 x H 14
- Lightweight and adaptable on any drone, including VTOLs
- High range for higher security on uneven landscapes and vegetation
- Suitable for high density survey needs
- Robust and reliable
- Turn-key and simple to operate
YellowScan Surveyor Ultra includes:
- Multi-echo laser scanner (up to 2 echoes)
- Single board GNSS-Inertial solution Applanix APX15
- On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
- Battery (up to 1.2 hours of autonomy)