World’s lightest and most
accurate LiDAR for UAV
UAV LiDAR survey solution with high level of accuracy and density,
capable of producing real-time georeferenced point cloud data
R&D development for the YellowScan Surveyor solution began in early 2015 with the same philosophy and technology foundation that has made the YellowScan Mapper so successful. With a robust and fully integrated system designed to meet the needs of most demanding survey and terrain professionals, YellowScan Surveyor is quick and easily adapted to any drone, generating data when and where you need it.
The team has carefully selected and deployed the best high-end components for unparalleled level of performance; e.g. the Applanix APX15 single board GNSS-Inertial solution chosen for its highly accurate position and orientation direct georeferencing.
The YellowScan Surveyor complements the YellowScan product family with a solution ideally suited for precise topography and demanding requirements for civil engineering and mining applications.
Video: Surveyor demo
- Precision: 4 cm
- Absolute accuracy: 5 cm
- Laser scanner frequency: 300 kHz
- Weight: 1.6 kg battery included (3.5 lbs)
- Power consumption: 15W
- Autonomy: 2 hours typ.
- Size (mm): 100 x 150 x 140
- Designed by surveyors for surveyors
- Robust and reliable
- Turnkey, quick and simple to operate
- Fully autonomous, can be quickly mounted on any drone
- Sub-decimetric accuracy for highest density level data in demanding survey applications