YellowScan Mapper II
The reliable Lidar solution for UAVs
Entry -level and reliable turn-key LiDAR system
for under-vegetation 3D modeling needs
YellowScan’s R&D is fueled by needs of surveyors, researchers, asset managers, and all people requiring LiDAR data
Having an easy-to-handle, easy-to-use and accurate system at an affordable price was a prerequisite.
With a new ergonomic design and a stream-lined direct georeferencing workflow, YellowScan’s Mapper II is an excellent solution for your UAV projects with short-time data processing needs.
YellowScan can penetrate vegetation!
- Environmental research
- General Topography
- Precision : 10cm
- Accuracy : (XY) 15cm (Z) 5cm
- Laser scanner frequency : 19 kHz
- Weight : 2.1kg battery included (4.6 lbs)
- Power Consumption : 10W
- Autonomy : 1.5 hours typ.
- Size (mm) : L154 x W206 x H176
(*): NB: This accuracy level is the integrated system accuracy as measured just after the acquisition. It can be optimized by a factor of 3 with standard post-processing techniques
- Robust and reliable
- Turn-key and simple to operate
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone
- Direct georeferencing workflow for increased accuracy and efficiency of mapping from UAVs
- LAS files generated in only a few minutes
- LiveStation compatible to view your point cloud live
- Camera synchronization for real time georeferencing of your pictures
YellowScan Mapper II includes:
- Multi-echo laser scanner
- Single board GNSS-Inertial solution Applanix APX15
- On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
- Battery (up to 1.5 hours of autonomy)
- Worldwide efficient technical and operational support