YellowScan Mapper //
The lightweight LiDAR solution for UAVs
The first turn-key LiDAR system giving you access
to highly accurate 3D images from any drone
YellowScan’s Mapper dimensions
makes it ideal for all kind of UAVs.
YellowScan Mapper is a lightweight turn-key surveying solution for drones and other ultra-light aircrafts.
It’s small size and ultra-light weight allow it to be mounted on most UAVs.
YellowScan can penetrate vegetation!
- Corridor mapping
- Precision: 10cm
- Absolute accuracy: 15cm (*)
- Laser scanner frequency: 40 kHz
- Weight: 2.1 kg battery included
- Power consumption: 10W
- Autonomy: 2 hours typ.
- Size (mm): L172 x W206 x H147
(*): NB: This accuracy level is the integrated system accuracy as measured just after the acquisition. It can be optimized by a factor of 3 with standard post-processing techniques
- Tested and operated by professionals world wide in various scenarios
- Robust and reliable
- Turn-key and simple to operate
- Open architecture, interoperable software: fits many applications from research to industrial mapping
- Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone
YellowScan Mapper includes:
- High-end Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) allowing precision measurement of the attitude
- Dual-frequency GNSS receiver, capable of operating in RTK or PPK positioning mode
- Multi-echo laser scanner
- On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
- Battery (up to 2 hours of autonomy)
- Worldwide technical and operational support