AltiGator and YellowScan are pleased to announce an ultra-light weight LiDAR UAV combo allowing for the first time centimetric UAV surveys in urban areas, in accordance with most regulations.
The YellowScan Surveyor ultra-light stand-alone LiDAR system is embedded on the OnyxStar® XENA multirotor UAV, which is the last generation professional drone designed by Altigator.
Compact, light, powerful and foldable, Xena is the result of the analysis of users’ operational needs and months of Research & Development in order to release this versatile “off-roader” type of drone.
Dust proof, it can be transported either in a small-size case, or even as a backpack, which makes it the ideal solution to perform survey, mapping, environmental and mining monitoring of areas up to 100 ha on any type of field.
With a total take-off weight of 5.6kg including the YellowScan Surveyor system, the aircraft can navigate autonomously up to 25 minutes with 1 single battery, and can also lift a combined camera to mix Lidar scanning and photogrammetry.
Years of partnership between YellowScan and Altigator and renowned references worldwide demonstrate the effectiveness of their systems.
The YellowScan Surveyor includes:
– High-end Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) allowing precision measurement of the attitude
– Dual-frequency GNSS receiver, capable of operating in RTK or PPK positioning mode
– Multi-echo laser scanner
– On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
– Battery (up to 1.5 hours of autonomy)
– Worldwide technical and operational support
YellowScan Surveyor Key Specifications:
• Precision: 4cm
• Absolute accuracy: 5cm
• Laser scanner frequency: 300 kHz
• Weight: 1.5 kg battery included
• Power consumption: 15W
• Autonomy: 1.5 hours typ.
• Size (mm): 100x 150 x 140
YellowScan Surveyor benefits:
• Designed by surveyors for surveyors
• Robust and reliable
• Turnkey, quick and simple to operate
• Fully autonomous, can be mounted quickly on any drone
• Sub-decimetric accuracy and highest density for demanding survey applications
Founded in 2008, Altigator is among the first European manufacturers of commercial drones -under the OnyxStar brandname- certified by several National Civil Aviations authorities worldwide.
For more information please navigate to www.altigator.com or contact Altigator at email@example.com
At YellowScan, we design, develop and produce UAV Mapping solutions for professional applications. Fully integrated, ultra-light and easy to use, these highly automated data collection tools are operated worlwide in various fields such as surveying, forestry, environmental research, archeology, corridor mapping, civil engineering and mining.
With more than 10 years of field experience, YellowScan is committed to delivering the highest level of performance, reliability and robustness for its solutions. Our platforms are field tested all over the world in multiple environments (tropical forest, bare soil, mountains, rivers, coast lines, open-pit mine, power lines).
For more information please navigate to www.yellowscan.fr or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org