Archeology | Forestry | Powerlines | Surveying | Mining | Civil Engineering
29-30 June 2017
Château de Flaugergues
YellowScan has again put everything together to offer you two very particular days in the beautiful area of Southern France. This year, our User Conference will take place on June 29-30 in Montpellier. This event will include demos and conferences about our lightweight integrated Lidar Systems and their technical specifications, the UAVs used for LiDARs, the Data processing and analysis, but also industry case studies, what’s new and what’s coming at Yellowscan.
Why Attend YSIUC?
- Industry Case Studies – find out how others are using YellowScan.
- What’s New and What’s Coming – learn about new features & tell us what you need.
- Make Connections – see who’s doing what and how they’re doing it.
- Share What You Learn – help others with efficient workflows.
- Enjoy your time in the wonderful Château de Flaugergues and the beautiful city of Montpellier.
- Social activities: Wine tasting, concert and more.
If you wish to participate, please feel free to register:
Where to stay?
Walking distance from Chateau Flaugergues
Lagrange City Montpellier http://www.lagrange-city-montpellier.com/ : 1 minute by foot from Château de Flaugergues – Book directly by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+33 499 642 940) to get the YellowScan special price as we have reserved rooms for you. Discount code: Yellowscan2017
How to get there?
The closest airport is the MONTPELLIER FREJORGUES AIRPORT (MPL). Shuttles are available from the airport to the city center and tramway stations.
Don’t hesitate to stay for a while after the YSIUC to spend a few relaxing (or sporty outdoorsy) (or wine touring) days in sunny sud de france : http://www.montpellier-france.com/
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our Communication Manager, Nada Jdaini on email@example.com